FEES AND CHARGES
- FREELANCERTOHIRE DON’T CHARGE ANYTHING TO EMPLOYER FOR POSTING JOBS.EMPLOYER CAN POST UNLIMITED JOBS FREE ON THIS PORTAL.
- Employer only pay the payment processing fee charged by third by payment processor(bank /other financial organization ) as per their fee applied.
- Freelancer/ Seller Fees
- freelancer.com only charges Sellers/Freelancers a Service Fee of 8% on total project cost billed to the employer.(BOTH IN EACH HOURLY PROJECTS & FULL TIME PROJECTS)
WE DON’T CHARGE ANYTHING FREELANCER TO BID PROJECTS.FREELANCER CAN BID UNLIMITED PROJECTS FREE.
- *When the User receives funds in his Bank account, their Financial Institutions may charge a currency conversion fee if they are withdrawing money in their local currency, which must be borne by the User.
- *In case of withdrawals in USD there might be currency exchange charge depending on the current exchange rates of that time .(as per their country rules)
- *If a project or job is refunded after 30 days from the date of the project awarded to the freelancer with mutual understanding and negotiation of both ‘freelancer’ and ’employer’, Freelancertohire will charge a fee of $100 or 5% of total project value to the ‘customer’. Also, the ‘freelancer’ generates a risk of their account being suspended permanently from our freelancertohire.com
- If any user refers a customer to post jobs on our marketplace Freelancertohire.com.He will be awarded 2% of total project cost given by the referred customer or $10 (which will be lower amount) from Freelancertohire.com only once.